Introducing The QlikView Business Discovery Platform
The QlikView Business Discovery platform delivers true self-service BI that empowers business users by driving innovative decision-making.
It's what QlikView does with in-memory technology that really makes a difference. The QlikView Business Discovery platform has an inference engine that maintains the associations in the data automatically, it calculates aggregations on the fly, as needed, for a super-fast user experience and compresses data down to 10% of its original size to optimise the power of the processors. It accomplishes all of this within a single, comprehensive product with the result of less maintenance and faster deployment. Neither the users or developers have to maintain the associations in the data, so organisations can move rapidly from prototyping to deployment to refinement.
QlikView lets IT deliver a complete self-service BI experience, serving the business like never before - all while assuring strict data security, quality, and governance. The associative experience provides answers as fast as you can think up questions. It lets you interact with data without limitations to generate insight in ways you never imagined. QlikView makes BI better for everyone.
QlikView is not only an investment in the most intuitive self-service business intelligence platform on the market, it’s an investment in an enterprise-proven architecture that will scale as your needs scale, and an investment in one of the largest, most engaged business intelligence communities where ideas and solutions are exchanged and quickly implemented.
• Consolidating relevant data from multiple sources into a single application
• Exploring the associations in your data
• Enabling social decision making through secure, real-time collaboration
• Visualising data with engaging, state-of-the-art graphics
• Searching across all data-directly and indirectly
• Interacting with dynamic apps, dashboards and analytics
• Accessing, analysing and capturing data from mobile devices
• Uncover hidden trends and make discoveries that drive innovative decisions
• Ask questions and pursue insights on your own or collaboratively - on the fly, on the road
• Search across all your data to get the big picture-just type any word or phrase, in any order, into the QlikView search box for instant, associative results that let you see new connections and relationships across your data
• Benefit from self-service BI with no need to go back to IT or business analysts for new queries or reports
• Consolidate data from multiple sources to deliver a complete data picture to business users
• Remain focused on data security, data and application provisioning, data governance, and system maintenance
• Take writing and rewriting reports, tweaking queries, and building cubes off your already full plate
• Administer easily through QlikView’s web-based management console. It’s a unified way to provide everyone access to the latest data and analysis, with role-based administration to ensure data access to only those who have permissions.
• Gain visibility into data lineage and use across your QlikView deployment
• Easily create and manage data definitions, transformations, and business logic, and reuse them across QlikView apps
• Quickly and iteratively design Business Discovery apps
• Create and manipulate a wide variety of visualisations-and change them on the fly
• Create extensions using QlikView Workbench (a Microsoft Visual Studio® plug-in)
• Integrate with enterprise portals and collaboration sites using QlikView web parts for use with Microsoft SharePoint®
• Connect directly to popular business applications and data sources, including Salesforce.com, SAP NetWeaver®, Informatica, Teradata, Hadoop and Google BigQuery